Happy Fall!! It's that wonderful time again--time for hoodies, football, hot chocolate, crunchy leaves, apple pie, pumpkins and sooooo much more!!
Ok, we admit it. We, at Young at Art, simply and absolutely love Fall!
Pretty much everything about it. So when we found a "Fall Bucket List" we couldn't help but be fascinated with the idea and decided to make our own bucket lists. We hope this gives you some ideas, because we want you to make up a list too!
1. Make a fresh peach pie
2. Walk through crunchy leaves at least once a day
3. Make homemade soup once a week
4. Drive through the canyon to see the Autumn leaves.
5.Enjoy an evening by a campfire
1. Bake bread
2. Watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
3. Enjoy the harvest from my garden
4. Make an apple pie
5. Open all the windows and feel the cool breeze
1. Have 10 Fall Fire Feasts (outdoor cookout) before the snow flies.
2.Take fun pictures of the kids playing in the leaves.
3. Decorate sugar cookies.
4. Make at least one item to add to my Fall decorations.
5. Go on lots of walks with the family.
It has been said that "Autumn carries more gold in it's pocket than any other season". It's true that the color gold can be seen often throughout the season, but we can also think of the value of gold. Autumn holds plenty of golden opportunities for families to join together in fun activities. It brings out golden feelings of gratitude for the amazing blessings and prosperity we have. And yes it paints canvases of golds, reds, oranges, and greens that aren't seen any other time of year.
So now it's your turn. What do you want to do this Fall? What do you want to share with your family? Today is the first day of Autumn. Make the most of it!! Write down a bucket list and do it!
(We'd love to hear what's on your bucket list! Please share in the comments below)